Thursday 20 December 2012

second post today

Hiya. Second post today! For your information, I'm an Aussie girl, so if I start talking about hot summer is right now, and you live in the Northern Hemisphere, don't panic, I'm not going crazy. I took out the camera again and took some photos. Yes, I know they aren't the best, but I'm pretty new at photography and haven't tried it for a while. Just took a few pictures from our garden and christmas tress. Oh, and one of my english novels I am studying next year. I opened it and said "Whoa. The whole book is poetry. It's going to be fun reading this." It's not that I don't like poetry - I LOVE poetry - it's just the whole book is poetry and I can't stand reading tons of boring poetry. I'm going to start it soon... wish me luck.

Look at what's hiding under the tree...

4 days till Christmas



The "torture" book.
Love Ally xo

No comments:

Post a Comment